Gen. 1:3

Gen. 1:3
Let there be light.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Homemade Chicken Pot Pies

Easy Chicken Pot Pies

Another great and inexpensive meal. Take yesterday’s recipe for homemade chicken soup. Heat the leftovers to a boil. Thicken with either a mixture of cornstarch and water, or flour and water. Once thickened, pour into oven proof bowls. Top with either frozen pie crust (cut to the size of the bowls), or puff pastry (also cut to the size of the bowls). Sprinkle lightly with your favorite cheese and herbs. Bake until golden brown on top, approximately 15 minutes at 350 degrees. Serve with toast or warm bread and a salad.

"This is the beginning of a new day. God has given me this day to use as I will. I can waste it or use it for good, but what I do today is important, because I am exchanging a day of my life for it! When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever, leaving in its place something that I have traded for it. I want it to be gain, and not loss; good, and not evil; success, and not failure; in order that I shall not regret the price I have paid for it."... Anonymous

Enjoy!
Lori

Psalm 23:6 "...my cup overflows."

No comments:

Post a Comment