Gen. 1:3

Gen. 1:3
Let there be light.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Just a quick moment to wish all my subscribers a Happy Valentine's Day, or as my daughter puts it, Happy Single Awareness Day. No matter where you are in life, or which path you have chosen, I wish you a great day filled with joy and happiness.


Peace,

Lori

Until next time, enjoy!
Psalm 23:6 "...my cup overflows."

Coming Christmas 2010
Ho, Ho, Hey! What Just Happened?
Holiday enlightenment from an overworked Santa and his testy crew!
http://www.sinclairinkspot.com/

You can find me on my web site, Facebook, MySpace, Classmates, Shoutlife, Yahoo, or Twitter.

Bionote: Lori is the author of three business books, numerous church skits, and several articles. She lives in Sacramento with her two children, two dogs, and cat. She loves to hear from her readers, so please email your thoughts and questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment